CANBERRA, Australia -- Former Ford Motor Co. CEO Jacques Nasser has been named an Officer of the Order of Australia for his services to the automotive industry. But Nasser, given the decoration at the annual Australia Day awards, says he is in no hurry to decide on his next career step. "I feel I've got some independence, and I'd like to enjoy that and do some of the things I've never had time to do,” he tells the Australian press. "I can sleep in in the morning, stay up late at night, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nasser Lauded in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.