Against a backdrop of continued turmoil, Ford Motor Co. Chairman Bill Ford Jr. declines to quell public speculation that the tenure of President and Chief Executive Jacques Nasser will end soon. "I don‚Äôt want to get into that," Mr. Ford says when asked to comment on persistent rumors of an imminent management shakeup at the beleaguered automaker. Meanwhile, Mr. Nasser continues to put on a brave face, telling The Detroit News Ford "is still a very strong company." He also declines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nasser‚Äôs Future Cloudy Amid Ford Woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.