American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says it has begun offering its natural gas-powered Civic GX for sale in California. The vehicle has been available to fleet customers for the last seven years. The 1.7L 4-cyl. car, with continuously variable automatic transmission, will be offered on a limited basis for $21,760, not including destination and handling charges. At the same time, Honda will offer buyers the option to lease a Phill home-refueling appliance via 17 GX dealers in San Diego, Los ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Natural Gas-Powered Civic Sales Begin in California" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.