Tokyo — The latest addition to Japan's growing lineup of car navigation systems, a new portable unit by Kyushu Matsushita Electric Co., Ltd., could dramatically alter the future landscape of the market. Kyushu Matsushita, a subsidiary of Matsushita Electric Industries Co., Ltd., unveiled its “Deru-Navi KX-GT30” series in early March and sales began in April. Among the new system's features are electronic mail and Internet capability, an industry first for portable units. For in-car use, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navigation: the next generation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.