Navistar International Corp. and Ford Motor Co. come to an agreement regarding the cancellation of a V-6 diesel engine program. The cancellation of the contract by Ford angered Navistar, which had invested heavily in the program and already built a new plant in Huntsville, AL, for production of the engines (see related story: Ford, International Downplay Tussle Over Plant, Scuttled V-6). No financial terms of the settlement were disclosed, but in an 8-K regulatory filing Navistar says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar and Ford Come to Agreement Over V-6 Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.