The legal battle between Ford Motor Co. and Navistar International Corp. resumes, with the diesel-engine supplier re-filing a lawsuit against the auto maker for a supposed violation of its contract. The suit, filed in Cook County, IL, circuit court claims Ford breached a contract in which the auto maker assured that Navistar would be the primary manufacturer of V-6 and V-8 diesels in North America. According to the lawsuit, Ford intends to produce a new 4.4L diesel engine at its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar Re-Files Lawsuit Against Ford; Seeks 9-Figure Judgment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.