A United Auto Workers’ strike against diesel-engine maker Navistar International Corp. is entering its second week, as talks between the two sides remain stalled. Navistar plants affected by the strike include three parts-distribution sites, plus manufacturing plants in Springfield, OH, (a medium-duty truck plant); Indianapolis (engine plant); and Melrose Park, IL, (medium-duty engine plant). The work stoppage has the potential to disrupt production of Ford Motor Co.’s F-Series ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar UAW Strike Enters Second Week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.