Navistar International Corp. reportedly has won an injunction against striking Canadian Auto Workers union members, barring them from blocking temporary workers being transported to Navistar’s Chatham, Ont., Canada, plant. Also included in the injunction is the restriction of pickets to 50 people who must be CAW employees at Chatham. Last month, pickets prevented a bus transporting temporary employees to the site from entering. (see related story: Navistar Ontario Plant Workers Prepare to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar Wins Injunction Against Strikers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.