Malaysia’s Naza Group and General Motors Co. say they are continuing to evaluate the viability of a local assembly program in Malaysia. Naza Joint Group Executive Chairman Faisal Nasimuddin tells reporters at a recent launch of the Chevrolet Cruze the two sides plan a joint feasibility study. GM Southeast Asia President Martin Apfel and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak also were on hand at the event. The Cruze, priced at 97,808 ringgit ($29,616) is being distributed in Malaysia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Naza, GM Continue to Mull Assembly in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.