CANNES, France – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is adding a major supplier park inside its Netherlands Car BV (NedCar) plant at Born, the Netherlands, to prepare for the new 4-seat Smart car and the 3- and 5-door replacements for the Mitsubishi Carisma. Johnson Controls Inc. will prepare a complex cockpit module in its portion of the NedCar plant and ship the modules in just-in-time and just-in-sequence to line side. Suppliers will work inside NedCar to build modules and parts for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NedCar Readies for Bringing Suppliers in House" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.