Nemak SA, the Mexico-based maker of aluminum cylinder heads and engine blocks, is close to building a new plant in Eastern Europe. The company, owned 80% by the Mexican Alfa Group and 20% by Ford Motor Co., plans to invest $166 million over the next five years in a new cylinder head and engine block facility. The investment is expected to create 900 jobs at the end of the five-year period. The site of the plant is undecided, but the Czech Republic and Hungary are being eyed as possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nemak may put casting plant in Eastern Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.