DETROIT — The grille is unmistakably Dodge. The hope is loyal Ram fullsize pickup buyers will remain equally true. The '02 DaimlerChrysler Corp. Dodge light-duty Ram — headed for production in July and to U.S. dealerships in the fall — headlined this month at the Chicago Auto Show (see p.4). The new and restyled beast boasts a pair of new-to-Ram engines, an even higher hood, and a larger cab in a concentrated bid to beat out domestics and imports alike in this heated segment. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New '02 Dodge Ram continues tough look" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.