MILAN – Although the name Alfa Romeo often is viewed as synonymous with the model designation GT – Gran Turismo – since 1963 there has been a special Alfa Romeo officially called GT, much like the most famous Ferraris and Maseratis of that era. New Alfa GT hits showrooms this month. When Alfa Romeo SpA’s first GT was announced in 1963, it replaced Alfa’s mythical Sprint and was one of the very first sports cars the 25-year-old Giorgetto Giugiaro designed at Bertone’s Centro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Alfa GT Harkens to Past" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.