PEBBLE BEACH, CA – Aston Martin is presenting a special derivative of its successful DB7 at this year’s Pebble Beach “Concours d’èlegance” in Monterrey. Aston Martin DB7 Zagato A concept version first was unveiled at this year’s Geneva auto show and recently was given the go-ahead for production. Designed by and to be built in association with Italian coachbuilder and historic partner Zagato, the new Aston Martin DB7 Zagato will be built in limited number next year only. (see ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Aston Martin Zagato Unveiled at Pebble Beach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.