FRANKFURT – Behind the controversial new upright grille, Audi AG’s all-new A6 is bigger, roomier, packed with A8-derived technology and boasts a massive lineup of engines expected to be topped off by the Lamborghini Gallardo’s 5L V-10. The sixth-generation A6, to be launched at next month’s Geneva auto show, goes on sale in Europe in late March and the U.S. in the fall as a sedan, followed by the Avant wagon early in 2005. Audi’s also expected to launch a shorter wheelbase coupe on A6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Audi A6 Grows in Size, Engine Choice" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.