With its all-new 3L DOHC V-6 turbodiesel used for the range-topping A8 sedan, Audi AG merges several advanced-design concepts that not only enhance performance but also reduce ecological impact and physical bulk. The new turbodiesel develops 233 hp at 4,000 rpm – and maximum torque is a mighty 332 lb.-ft. (450 Nm), which is maintained from 1,400 to 3,250 rpm. Bosch piezoelectronic fuel injector places piezo elements inline with injector needle, reducing mass and moving parts. Audi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Audi Turbodiesel First for Inline-Piezo Injectors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.