Among the nearly 40 vehicles General Motors Corp. is displaying at the Auto Shanghai 2005 show beginning this week is the all-new Chevrolet Aveo subcompact car, making its world debut. The sedan, developed in South Korea by GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. with assistance from the Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (PATAC) in Shanghai, will be rolled out in more than 120 countries and territories. “The new Aveo is a perfect example of how GM is utilizing our global and domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Aveo Bows in Shanghai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.