Into the subcompact fray, General Motors Corp. will inject the redesigned ’07 Chevrolet Aveo sedan that will make its North American debut in January at the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show The Aveo, first introduced in December 2003, has been a performer for GM, becoming the leader in the subcompact segment within nine months, capturing 41% share, says Ed Peper, general manager-Chevrolet. Aveo sales, through November, are up 30%, according to Ward’s data, while the segment (lower small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Aveo Sedan Coming Next Summer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.