GENEVA – With its all-new, naturally aspirated DOHC V-10 for the BMW M5 sedan and M6 coupe, BMW AG advances the frontier of high-speed muscle-engine technology. The M5 comes to the U.S. market this fall and the M6 2-door in spring 2006. Exotic engineering in new BMW V-10 to deliver 8,000-rpm operation. As BMW has made widely known, inspiration for its thundering road-car V-10 came from the BMW-Williams Formula 1 racing V-10. Engineers used the Formula 1 experience to create a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New BMW V-10: High-Tech Muscle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.