PARIS â Faurecia SA won âŹ11 billion ($15.3 billion) in new contracts during 2009, even as current revenues declined 19.3% to âŹ9.3 billion ($12.7 billion) for the year, and the company struggled to reduce costs by closing factories mainly in France, Germany and the U.S. While the French supplier reports a net loss of âŹ434 million ($598 million), CEO Yann Delabriere says the second half showed the effectiveness of Faureciaâs cost cutting as production rebounded in the global auto industry. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Business Should Boost Faureciaâs 2010 Revenue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.