Cadillac's efforts to reposition itself in the luxury market will consist of more than just new products, says its top executive. the division also is getting a new logo and considering alphanumeric brand designations. “Everything is up for grabs, including names,” says Cadillac General Manager John F. Smith. Other non-product topics include the “look and feel” of retail facilities and promotional activities, Mr. Smith notes. The storied but outdated crest and wreath logo will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Cadillac Logo, Possibly Brand Names" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.