The next-generation Toyota Camry will arrive sooner than originally planned, Ward's learns. Toyota Motor Corp., which has traditionally launched Camry in the fall, will launch the next-generation of its best-selling sedan in spring 2006, a company source says. Reports emerged last week suggesting the launch date of the new Camry would be moved up so consumers could get a fresh product sooner. In related news, Toyota has scheduled a press conference for May 17 at its Georgetown, KY, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Camry Coming Sooner Than Planned" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.