A group of international investors is providing the financial backing for the formation of a new high-end sports-car maker, Fisker Coachbuild Inc. Based in California and run by CEO Henrik Fisker and Chief Operating Officer Bernhard Koehler, the fledgling auto maker plans to build as many as 150 units per model out of its studios and manufacturing facility. Henrik Fisker Fisker Coachbuild will begin gauging potential customer reaction to prototype vehicle designs beginning in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Car Company Born" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.