Ireland's new car sales were down 1.05% to 18,457 units in May, taking the country's year-to-date total down 5.78% to 108,028 units. Toyota Motor Corp. led the market in May with sales of 2,642 units, ahead of Volkswagen AG (2,305) and Ford Motor Co. (2,205). That narrows Ford's lead for the year to 12,061 units – just 256 units over Toyota's 11,805. VW follows with year-to-date sales of 11,284 units. In the light-commercial segment, Ford led May sales with 593 units, taking its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Car Sales Fall in Ireland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.