BARCELONA – James Muir, named CEO of auto maker SEAT SA in September, sends shock waves through Spain’s normally staid and conservative auto industry with an unusually blunt critique of the brand and his predecessors. “SEAT has missed the right management and (failed to develop) a spotless brand image,” Muir says at a recent industry confab here. “In Spain, SEAT is not understood as an auto brand or an auto maker, but as an institution,” he adds. “SEAT needs to work to find its own ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New CEO Offers Blunt Assessment of SEAT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642