DaimlerChrysler AG shuffles senior executives at scandal-ridden Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp. Harald Boelstler, current vice president of Mercedes-Benz passenger-car procurement, will take the president and CEO post effective June 27, while Keisuke Egadhira, current chairman of the Japan Automobile Importers Assn., becomes chairman of the Japanese truck unit. Current Fuso CEO Wilfried Porth will return to Europe to take an undisclosed position at DC, which owns 85% of Fuso. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Chairman Takes Fuso Helm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.