The one thing certain about China is that nothing ever is. For centuries, the country remained insular, literally walled off from invading hordes, going so far as to sequester its emperor in the Forbidden City. In contrast, today’s leadership is embracing rapid and dramatic change, and the invading hordes now are auto makers and suppliers adding new product and manufacturing operations. Just last month, in a bid to catch up with rivals, Ford Motor Co. unveiled an ambitious ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The New China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642