NEW DELHI – Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s bold moves in India are bringing big returns as sales, profits and investments all finally are rising. It has taken Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. six years to understand consumer preferences here. Armed with that knowledge, plus the new City, new Accord and CR-V, the company is moving fast, with three more models in the pipeline. Honda City Additionally, the remaining balance of $70 million in accumulated losses will be wiped clean this year, one year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New City Drives Honda Sales in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.