DEARBORN – At a media event here to highlight the all-new, gasoline/electric hybrid-powered ’03 Civic prior to its national sales kickoff next month, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. officials are adamant that the company – now the only auto maker in the U.S. boasting a 2-vehicle hybrid lineup – isn’t about to relinquish its burgeoning lead in the development of hybrid-powered passenger vehicles. "We view hybrids as an investment in the future that will soon pay dividends, we believe," says Peter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Civic Not Last of Honda Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.