Acura Div.'s new CL coupe — jam-packed with standard features and for the first time lacking a 4-cyl. engine — marks the beginning of the American Honda Motor Co. Inc. division's upscale charge. The new 2-door 2+2 CL will be available in two trim levels, the base model with a 225-hp 3.2L V-6 engine and the Type S, which gets a 260-hp version of that powerplant. Both get a standard 5-speed automatic transmission that can be shifted manually. Prices, at $27,980 for the base and $30,330 for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New CL Kicks Off Acura's Up-Market Move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.