GM Holden Ltd.’s Commodore sedan becomes the first Australian-made car capable of running on E85 bio-ethanol with the launch of the new VE Series II range. Series II models powered by GM Holden’ s 3.0L SIDI V-6 and 6.0L V-8 engines have flex-fuel capability, allowing them to run on E85 bio-ethanol, E10, unleaded regular and premium gasoline or any combination in between. The 3.6L SIDI V-6 also will be flex-fuel compatible by 2012. GM Holden Energy and Environment Director Richard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Commodore First in Australia to Run on Bio-Ethanol" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.