Solenza rolls out in Romania next month. PARIS - Automobile Dacia SA, Renault SA's Romanian subsidiary, will take its first major step into the future in April when the Dacia Solenza hits the local market. The car, styled by Renault at its Technocenter in suburban Paris, is a revision of the Dacia SupeRNova, introduced in 1996. Renault expects the Solenza to account for more than half of Dacia's sales in 2003 and to achieve a total volume of 200,000 units by 2007, when it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Dacia Solenza to Pave Way for 5,000 Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.