KARIYA, Japan – Like the proverbial second child, Denso Corp. usually is overshadowed by giant Toyota Motor Corp. in the corporate hierarchy of Aichi Prefecture, arguably the center of the Japanese auto industry. And so it was late in June when Denso, Japan’s largest automotive parts manufacturer and crown jewel in the Toyota supplier group, named a new president and CEO. The event, though reported by the domestic media, received far less coverage than one might have expected for such an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Denso CEO Likely to Stay Course" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642