Marek Reichman, director-Interior Strategy, Product and Design Process at Ford Motor Co., reportedly will take over as director of design for the auto maker's Aston Martin luxury brand. Reichman replaces Henrik Fisker, who resigned from Aston Martin in December to start his own sports car company, Fisker Coachbuild Inc. Reichman began his career at Ford in 1999 as chief designer for the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury brands.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Design Chief at Aston" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.