Kia Motors Corp. releases specifications for the new Pro-cee'd 3-door hatchback that will debut at the Frankfurt auto show in September. The Pro-cee'd will be available with the same choice of engines and three transmissions available on the Cee'd 5-door hatchback and wagon models. The car also will be available in three trim levels, a sports package and 12 exterior colors, Kia says. The Pro-cee'd shares the same wheelbase as the 5-door and wagon models but is longer and has a lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Details on Kia Pro-Cee'd Emerge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.