AUBURN HILLS – In the face of disappointing financial results, Chrysler Group’s Dodge and Jeep brands unveil new advertising campaigns aimed at increasing sales of some of their most popular – and profitable – models. An image from Durango’s controversial TV commercial. There already has been significant buzz around one television commercial for the new Dodge Durango, which boasts, tongue-in-cheek, that “size does matter.” The ad, unveiled to the media here for the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Dodge Ad Pushes Boundaries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.