Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. announces the all-new ’07 Eclipse Spyder will carry a starting price of less than $26,000 when it officially goes on sale this week. The new Spyder is offered in GS and GT trim levels and is based on the fourth-generation Eclipse coupe, which debuted in June 2005 as an ’06 model. (See related story: New Eclipse Meant to Be Topless) Base GS models start at $25,984 and feature a 162-hp, 2.4L 4-cyl. engine and 5-speed manual transmission. GT models, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Eclipse Spyder Starts at $25,984" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.