Dieter Zetsche is on the job as the new president and chief executive of DaimlerChrysler Corp., amid persistent rumors he and his axe-wielding deputy are prepping the Chrysler Group to be spun off. Officially, everyone associated with the company is saying no way. DaimlerChrysler AG Chairman Juergen Schremmp is on the record as calling the notion “the ultimate in stupidity.” In his last media interview before his ouster, former DCC President James P. Holden tells Ward's Automotive Reports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Face in DCC's Corner Office" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.