TURIN – Ferrari SpA will unveil its replacement for the 456 in Detroit in January. There had been speculation the car would be shown first at the Frankfurt or Tokyo auto shows, but Ferrari has decided to make its splash in North America instead. Ferrari 460 features styling by Pininfarina. Styling for the new 2+2 model, likely to be called the Ferrari 460, was performed by Italian design house Pininfarina SpA, the first coachbuilder to pen a 2+2 for Ferrari when it created ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Ferrari 2+2 Headed for Detroit Debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.