Freightliner Corp. launches its MT-45 Straight Rail (SR) diesel chassis. Featuring Mercedes-Benz’s MBE900 170-hp diesel engine, MT-45 SR is a medium-duty chassis offering a gross vehicle weight rating between 14,140 lbs. (6,413 kg) and 19,000 lbs. (8,618 kg) with a payload capacity of 10,000 lbs. (4,535 kg) The significant difference between the MT-45 and MT-45 SR is in the new chassis’ straight-rail frame. The 8-in. (20.3-cm) steel straight-rail frame is designed to enhance overall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Freightliner Truck Bows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.