DETROIT — Hydra LLC, an affiliate of the Witzenmann-Group, holds its first-ever press conference to announce the first production application of a new stainless steel damper for fuel rail systems. The air tube damper, a new technology jointly patented by Hydra LLC and Robert Bosch GmbH, will debut on DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s production line this year, first appearing on its new 3.7L V-6 engines. The new air tube damper is designed to reduce large pressure fluctuations in fuel-injection rail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New fuel rail damper for upcoming DC V-6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.