STOCKHOLM – The new-generation Saab 9-3 is not precisely a mid-summer’s night dream but certainly a car that will attract buyers seeking the distinction of a Saab. The mission of the new 9-3 is to attract image-conscious buyers by challenging the BMW 3-Series and other rivals in the premium European upper middle class, such as the Audi A4 and Volvo S60 (see related story: All New ’03 Saab 9-3 Sport Sedan First in Family of New Cars). Saab 9-3 To this aim, it comes with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New-Generation Saab 9-3 Ready for Major Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.