General Motors Corp.’s latest China acquisition is slated to build products that come from the recently formed GM Daewoo Automotive Technology Ltd. Fritz Henderson But the plant will not be operated by the GM-Daewoo entity, nor will the vehicles carry the Daewoo badge, says Fritz Henderson, GM Asia/Pacific president, talking to journalists at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. GM late last year announced that, in conjunction with its Chinese partner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New GM China Plant to Build Daewoo Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.