ST. LOUIS – General Motors Corp.’s line of new cross/utility vehicles is finding favor with former SUV and minivan owners and winning new customers for the auto maker, a senior marketing executive says. Consumers are seeing the ’07 Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia as alternatives to SUVs and minivans, says Mark LaNeve, GM vice president-North American sales, service and marketing. Most are trading in SUVs, LaNeve says here at an event to introduce the CUVs’ Buick-brand sister, the Enclave. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New GM CUVs Turning Heads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.