The ritual is played out every six years: Within days of each other – this time, it’s actually within minutes on Tuesday, Sept. 9 – Volkswagen AG and General Motors Corp.’s Adam Opel AG/Vauxhall Ltd. subsidiary will unveil critically important, directly competitive, new-generation Golf and Astra models. All-new Golf leverages its stylistic origins. For VW, it’s an exercise in reinforcement that’s as predictable as yet another sober evolution of the original Golf’s styling. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Golf Plays on Strength of Tradition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642