DETROIT -- The U.S. Dept. of Energy and the auto industry's longstanding U.S. Council for Automotive Research (USCAR) consortium announce here a new, long-term research and development program to speed production of passenger vehicles that operate on hydrogen fuel. The FreedomCar project in essence replaces the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles (PNGV) program, which was launched by USCAR in 1993 to develop advanced automotive technologies that would enable everyday passenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Government-Industry Initiative Replaces PNGV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.