Porsche AG’s top research and development official will move over to head Bentley Motors Ltd. and Bugatti S.A., Volkswagen AG says. Wolfgang Durheimer, 52, will succeed a retiring Franz-Josef Paefgen, 64, as chairman and CEO of Bentley and president and CEO of Bugatti on Feb. 1. The former Porsche engineer also will assume Paefgen’s position as head of Volkswagen Group Motorsport. Succeeding Durheimer in the R&D slot at Porsche is Wolfgang Hatz, 51, who also will continue in his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Head at Bentley, Bugatti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.