The â€™11 Hyundai Elantra makes its world debut at the Busan International Motor Show today,badged the Avante for the Korean market. â€śThe new Avante encompasses Hyundaiâ€™s latest ambitions, featuring the best styling and performance in its class,â€ť Steve S. Yang, president and CEO of Hyundaiâ€™s Global Business Div., says at the Busan show, according to a transcript. â€śWeâ€™re confident that it will once again redefine the compact segment worldwide.â€ť The all-new compact car will go on sale as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Hyundai Elantra/Avante Debuts at Koreaâ€™s Busan Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.