Nissan North America Inc.’s Infiniti luxury division says the all-new ’03 FX45 luxury cross/utility vehicle will begin at $44,225 when it goes on sales Jan. 24. The all-wheel-drive model is equipped with a standard 315-hp, V-8 engine mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission. A less expensive V-6 version of the CUV, the FX35, begins at $35,700 for a model equipped with AWD and $34,200 for a 2-wheel drive version. Infiniti also announces pricing on the ’03 G35 sport sedan, which will base ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Infiniti FX45, G35 Prices Set" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.