Chrysler Group says its all-new ’05 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a far better value for customers than the model it replaces. Prices for the new SUV will start at $26,775, including a $645 destination charge when vehicles begin to arrive at dealerships this fall. That marks a $2,000 better value for buyers than the model it replaces, says Jeff Bell, vice president-Jeep. “We’ve been able to lower the price on Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo models by $1,780, while adding $300 more in content,” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Jeep Grand Cherokee to Start at $26,775" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.